solids handling pumps in dubai UAE
The solid material transfer pump in Dubai UAE has different types that are used when pumping and transferring fluid mixed with solids. These types of slurry pumps are designed and manufactured to handle hard and abrasive slurries commonly found in dredging, production, tailings and many other industrial applications. In general, pumping solids can cause more damage to the pump body than pumping solids. But fortunately, there are different pumps for transferring solids. Correct installation of these pumps can work reliably and effectively for many years. However, their useful life largely depends on the size, concentration, abrasiveness and compressibility of the solid in question.
For very low solids concentrations, it may be possible to use a standard centrifugal pump, especially if hard mechanical seals are used, but always consult the manufacturer.
Second, for larger solids and higher concentrations, a submersible vortex pump would probably be a better option. This also creates much more clearance from the fuselage and the open impeller cannot be blocked. For highly abrasive materials, a rubber-coated centrifugal pump is probably your best bet.
The best pump for moving compressible solids can be a peristaltic pump (hose). Running it at low speeds makes solids pass through the hose easily.
Types of solids handling pumps in Dubai UAE
The pumps offered by Marineland include a wide range of pumps for transporting materials containing large amounts of solid particles. Pumps with anti-explosion capabilities, resistant to wear and suitable for materials with chemical properties.
These pumps use different mechanisms depending on the type of use. If you need advice to choose a pump, contact Marineland experts.
- Progressive Cavity Pumps
Marineland products include a wide range of single screw pumps (monopumps) with the ability to install horizontally and vertically to transfer materials containing large amounts of solid particles. The main elements used in this pump are: a single-way spiral rotor that rotates inside a stator with a two-way spiral cavity. These parts are made by using the quality management system that achieves the highest technical specifications and using the latest technologies. In this system, each pump is designed and manufactured specifically according to the needs of that industry sector, application and material that is pumped.
This method is the basis of designing and creating diversity in the production pumps of this unit. 8 product groups include 27 pump models with capacities from 1 l/h to 500 m3/h and output pressure up to 48 bar among these products. If you need to transfer very sticky materials, very precise transfer of a small volume of materials, transfer of very sensitive pharmaceutical materials, or transfer of very cloudy materials due to the presence of solid particles in it, one of these products is the best solution for your needs.
When the costs related to the purchase of the pump are only a small part of the total capital required for the pumping system, the most attention should be paid to the costs related to the lifetime of the parts, installation and commissioning costs, the cost of spare parts and repairs, energy consumption costs and The costs related to production line stoppages due to pump failure, which has a direct impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the buyer's entire system, should be directed.
You can achieve this by using our pumps that are manufactured to the highest technical standards. The exclusive construction of all parts of each pump based on its application increases the overall life of the pump.
The very successful performance of the pumps produced by this unit in various industries for transferring troublesome materials and in harsh conditions has increased the applications of these pumps. The production of modular pumps in 8 groups and 27 models has enabled us to provide the best solution from an economic and technical point of view for each specific application.
• Mobile dewatering
• Transport of sealing compounds and protective coating
• Waste oil disposal
• Paint and enamel processing
• Fresh water conditioning
• Transport of landfill drainage water
• Chemical dosing
• Chemical dosing
• Disposal of process waste
4. Food/Beverage Industry
• Processed fruit and beverages
• Processed vegetables and meat
5. Pharmaceutical/Cosmetic Industries
• Dryer feeding
• Metering of additives
• Filling of end product
6. Fish industry
• Fish meal production
• Fish processing
• Fish feeding
• Fish transportation
7. Petrochemicals/Oil production/Offshore
• Bilge pumping
• Oil-water separation
• Transportation of waste water and excrements
• Drilling mud treatment
• Drainage and fire fighting
• Production of chemicals
• Auxiliary dewatering stations
• Sump dewatering
• Flocculant metering
• Pressure filter feeding
• Back filling and grout
9. Paper and Cellulose Industry
• Stock preparation
• Paper/cardboard production
• Coating processing
• Adhesive and pigment processing
• Coater feed
• Metering of chemicals
• Waste water treatment
10. Dyeing Industry
• Metering and filling of colors
• Component metering
• Latex foaming
• Waste disposal
11. Textile Industry
• Dye metering
• Transport of printing ink
• Feeding of latex coaters
12. Wood Processing
• Production of particle and MDF boards
• ime metering
• Metering of additives
Advantages of using monoscrew solids handling pumps in Dubai UAE
These pumps are available in different types of rotor and stator profiles (number of ways, pressure stages, etc.) and can be used in almost all industries to transfer very thin to very sticky materials with or without solid particles. to be
• The lowest amount of pulsation along with the adjustable output volume makes these pumps unnecessary of pulsation dampers or compensators.
• The possibility of sucking materials from a height (up to 9 m) without the need for one-way valves, even materials that contain gas or air bubbles.
• The ability to install in different positions from horizontal to completely vertical with the possibility of rotating in the direction of the inlet flange
• Transfer of materials containing Solid particles, without damaging these particles
• The ability to change the direction of the pump's inlet and outlet by changing its direction of rotation
• Capacity (flow rate): up to 500m3/h
• Pressure: up to 48bar
- Rotary Lobe Pumps
Lobe pumps have the ability to pass solid particles with the lowest amount of wear and tear.
Mechanism of operation
Due to the rotation of the rotors inside the pump body, the materials between the ribs and the body wall are transferred from the inlet side to the outlet side. The rotor gears (unlike gear pumps) are not in contact with each other and the simultaneous rotation of these gears is controlled by another pair of gears that are in the gearbox. The supporting shaft of the rotors is sealed and lubricated inside the gearbox housing. For this reason, the output pressure of the pump is not applied to the bearing part (unlike gear pumps).
The exiting of the rotors' ribs at the entrance from the inside causes the creation of empty space and suction of materials into the pump. As the rotors rotate, the material entering the pump is placed in the empty space between the rotor ribs and the body.
Due to the rotation of the rotors, the material moves from the inlet to the outlet in the space between the rotor and the body. The space between each gear of the rotor and the body is separate and fixed.
In the output part, the empty space created at the pump inlet is filled with the entry of the rotor gears and the materials are forced out.
Due to the space created between the rotor ribs and the body, these pumps can transfer materials without damaging the tissue, and they can also easily pass materials with solid particles. Of course, the dimensions of these solid particles depend on the size of the pump and are variable.
Due to the lack of contact between the rotors, this pump has weaknesses compared to other positive displacement pumps:
The thinness of the material causes it to slip between the rotor and the body and reduces the output pressure. There are ways to compensate for this problem.
Increasing the viscosity of the material also reduces the efficiency of the pump. To compensate for this problem, reducing the pump speed can be used.
Body and parts in contact with the material of stainless steel, wear-resistant steels, synthetic materials
Shell and gearbox: cast iron, steel
• The possibility of pumping materials with solid particles
• No contact of metal parts and entry of solid particles due to wear of parts
• Complete disinfection in CIP/SIP
• Resistant to dry working
• Pulseless output
• Maximum capacity up to 150m3/h
• Maximum pressure up to 20bar
• Maximum temperature up to 130⁰C
The mentioned numbers are the usual limits and can be changed.
• Alcohol - fruit puree - baby food - types of beans - malted wine - beetroot, molasses - biscuit cream
• Fruits: grapes, apricots, raisins, strawberries, cherries
• Salt water - caramel - sugar, sugar water syrup
• Livestock, poultry and fish feed
• Curd, butter, whey, cream, cheese, cream cheese, porridge, condensed milk, fruit yogurt, ice cream, milk, yogurt, peanut butter, pastry cream, mayonnaise
• Livestock and poultry slaughterhouse waste - meat, fish and chicken packaging waste - meat, fish and chicken parts
• Chocolate, baklava, honey - glucose - jam - jelly - date juice
• Rice pudding - corn syrup
• Egg yolks and egg whites and scrambled eggs
- Oil, linseed oil, coconut oil, fish oil, corn oil, palm oil, olive oil, margarine
• Canned foods
• Juice, fruit pulp - energy drink
• Fish (fish powder)
• Seasoning - gelatin - pickled cucumber
• Meat concentrate (meat powder)
• Sugar and eggs and decoration on cakes and sweets
• Head gel, ointment, hand cream, glycerin, lotion, eyelash and eyebrow mascara, nail polish, perfume, soap, toothpaste, Vaseline
Ketchup - meat fat - liquid sugar - malt (extract, pomace) - marmalade - marshmallow
• Mustard - Waste - Onion - Pectin
• Cream cake - ingredients on pizza - salad - preserves - salad dressing
• Shrimp - solvents - sorbitol syrup
• Soup - soy sauce - starch - sugar, sugar water syrup
• Tomatoes - tomato paste - vegetables - vinegar - water - yeast - sourdough
- Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Diaphragm pumps proposed by Marineland have the ability to transfer materials containing solid particles. The mechanism of these pumps is based on the reciprocating movement of the diaphragm, which is usually made of synthetic materials (especially PTFE) and also the use of one-way valves, so that with the backward movement of the diaphragm due to the suction caused by Creating more space in front of it pulls materials from the entrance to this space. This suction opens the one-way valve of the inlet and closes the valve of the outlet (due to the reversed direction of the valves). With the forward movement of the diaphragm, these valves work in reverse and the material is pushed out of the outlet.
This figure shows a diaphragm pump with a mechanical starter. These types of pumps are now mostly used in volume control systems (dosing pumps). Diaphragm pumps used for material transfer operations usually use a compressed air starter (instead of an electric motor). Also, to increase efficiency, these pumps are equipped with two diaphragms that are connected by a rod. The working mechanism of these pumps is shown in the figure below.
The material of the body of these pumps and internal parts depends on the desired material and they are made in two main categories: metal and synthetic materials.
In most cases, the diaphragm is made of synthetic materials (usually PTFE) and the body is made of cast iron, aluminum, alloy and stainless steels in different grades, PP, PE, PVC and other synthetic materials. Balls and their seats, which play the role of one-way valves in the pump, are also made of various alloy steels, stainless steels, Teflon and synthetic materials.
• Low volume
• Ease of handling and installation
• Can be used for a wide range of thin to viscous materials
• Can be used to transfer chemicals and highly corrosive substances
• No need for seals and no leaks
• Self-suction from the start
• Resistant to dry operation
• Hygienic and can be used in food and pharmaceutical industries
• Suitable for transporting flammable/explosive materials
• Capacity up to 100m3/h
• Maximum pressure up to 20bar
- Centrifugal Pumps
Marine Land Centrifugal Pumps are specially designed and manufactured to transfer materials containing solid particles with horizontal and vertical structures.