ECOmar 145 SX
Essentially, a sewage treatment plant operates by circulating air to encourage the growth of bacteria to break down sewage. The goal is to deliver much cleaner, more environmentally friendly effluent. Onboard vessels need thee type of plants.
Tecnicomar can be considered a pioneer in producing eco-friendly products. The new line of the SX series is available for use. It is designed in small size but still has all properties of a standard-sized plant. Its compact design allows it to be suited to small sizes of spaces. Besides, it can be controlled remotely, and some supplementary accessories help for straightforward use.
Overall, ECOmar 145 SX model has the following technical features, dimensions, and weight:
Optional features of ECOmar 145 SX that can be provided on demand are:
- Remote control 7” LCD touch screen
- Remote control CDMAR-2
- Remote control PC link
- Sludge discharge pump
- Max absolute level sensor for sludge tank
- Wash water inlet devices: As alternative to wash pump, Water inlet device for the automatic washing of both sewage treatment tank and multilevel sensor with clean (sea or fresh) water supplied from the ship water pump system (an Active Carbon filter to reduce free chlorine content from the wash water line available on request).
- Water strainer filter: Nickel-plated bronze water strainer to filter marine debris from sea wash water supply.
- Sewage water transfer system: Transfer control system able to transfer from any collecting sewage (black and/or grey) water tanks to the piloted STP collecting tank, complete with Transfer System Control Box, Level Sensors and Transfer Pump.