ECOmar 20 SX
Using sewage treatment plants on board is very crucial to prevent seawater pollution. These plants are also known as marine sanitation devices. As a brief definition of MSDs, any equipment for installation onboard a vessel that is designed to receive, retain, treat, or discharge sewage, and any process to treat such sewage. Tecnicomar plays a major role in providing MSDs. The ECOmar SX series are in the spotlight.
The Sewage Treatment Plants series, the type designed as ECOMAR SX, is certified following the Resolution MEPC.227 (64). What stands the SX series out is the compact design for fitting into any space on board. The type SX is designed to resist extreme marine conditions.
The specific feature of the SX series is the automatic backwash system for the post-treatment system, which works without human intervention. In addition, it can work with sewage vacuum toilet systems.
ECOmar 20 SX has the following characteristics:
In addition, there are some options that can be provided on demand:
- Remote control 7” LCD touch screen
- Remote control CDMAR-2
- Remote control PC link
- Sludge discharge pump
- Max absolute level sensor for sludge tank
- Wash water inlet devices: As alternative to wash pump, Water inlet device for the automatic washing of both sewage treatment tank and multilevel sensor with clean (sea or fresh) water supplied from the ship water pump system (an Active Carbon filter to reduce free chlorine content from the wash water line available on request).
- Water strainer filter: Nickel-plated bronze water strainer to filter marine debris from sea wash water supply.
- Sewage water transfer system: Transfer control system able to transfer from any collecting sewage (black and/or grey) water tanks to the piloted STP collecting tank, complete with Transfer System Control Box, Level Sensors and Transfer Pump.