mass system switch in Dubai UAE have optional automatic fuses that are used for switching larger systems. The application of this switching is in shipping electrical equipment. This system has three or four sockets that are used for AC power groups. For example, three AC inputs include inverter, power and generator. Power transmission from mass system switch in Dubai varies from 4.5 kW to 16 kW and its input or output current is from 25 to 63 amps.
In mass systemswitch in Dubai, 16 kW is equivalent to 230 volts and is used as a complete solution for electrical systems. This switching system is compatible with MasterBus and suitable for MasterBus. Since the Mass Systemswitch is suitable for MasterBus systems, all the information you need can be read on the MasterView screen, including the charging current and inverter status.
LED indicators on Systemswitch
You can read the main functions on the mass systemswitch in Dubai screen, these include showing the available power source, generator, grid power or inverter and the "load on inverter" function.
• Central energy management
MasterView Easy shows AC current, amps and frequency including "load on inverter" mode. 12/24V current output, shows power (charge/discharge) and battery monitoring and has a start or stop generator.
• Smart electronics
The switching system can be controlled by smart electronics to ensure that the equipment does not consume too much energy. Its bipolar relay is stable and extremely safe.
mass system switch in Dubai is the heart of an electrical system. According to the system's manual, the device is designed to automatically switch between three different power sources and transfer between available ones. mass systemswitch in Dubai transfers the AC power supply to the appropriate outlets for automatic switching. But its function is not only that. automatic convenience switching; It also improves safety on board and ensures that no short circuits occur by switching between power sources by means of bipolar relays. The status of Mass Systemswitch can be monitored by a remote control panel such as mass systemswitch in UAE through a decentralized data network. In this way, you have complete control over the entire electrical installations and their energy consumption.
mass system switch in Dubai UAE complies with applicable legal standards and has a valid warranty for 2 years. The quality of the units of this device are comprehensively tested and inspected both during production and before delivery to the customer.
Instructions and safety measures when using mass system switch in Dubai UAE
1. To be used only for the intended purposes.
2. To use, start with low voltages first.
3. Use Mass Systemswitch only:
4. The device must be in the correct position in terms of technical conditions.
5. To be placed in a closed room to protect against weather changes such as rain and humidity.
6. There should not be dust and non-dense conditions around the mass system switch in Dubai UAE.
Never use the mass system switch in Dubai UAE in places where there is a risk of gas or dust because there will be a risk of explosion.
Organizational measures regarding the use of mass system switch in Dubai UAE
The user must always:
1. Access the user manual
2. Be familiar with the contents of the manual, especially safety instructions and warnings about specific hazards.
3. Check the mass system switch in Dubai UAE wiring at least once a year. Defects like loose connections, burnt wiring, etc. should be fixed.
4. Do not modify the mass system switch in Dubai UAE while it is powered.
5. Repairs should be done by experienced professionals.
6. The installation of the device must be done carefully and in accordance with the instructions.
1. Voltage above 34 volts can be dangerous. So be careful.
2. And avoid short circuit when installing mass system switch in Dubai UAE.
How does mass system switch in Dubai UAE work?
Mass Systemswitch switches the appropriate AC power and sends it to the output(s) of the power supply. Therefore, mass system switch in Dubai UAE is equipped with source priority detection system. If more than one AC power source is available, power from the source with the highest priority is passed to the output.
Specifications of mass system switch in Dubai UAE
• Inverter power (IN3)
Coastal force (IN2)
• Generator power (IN1)