Dual plate check valve in Dubai UAE
Available in Marine Land in Dubai and Sharjah, this type of two-valve valve is a non-return valve that is considered to be stronger, lighter, much stronger, compared to a normal return valve or a return valve. And its size. It is smaller. This valve checks a double sheet of two spring plates that are hinged on a central hinge pin. All the features together make the dual screen tap the most efficient and versatile design. The double-leaf check valve in dubai uses two-spring plates that are hinged on a central hinge pin. When flowing, the plates are closed by a torsional spring action before the flow returns. Finally we can say that The Dubai and Sharjah Marine store in the UAE has the best for you.
Dual Plate Check Valves are automatic mechanical valves that open forward and close in reverse. A key feature of the check valve is that it tightens the mechanical devices in the pipe system by preventing fluid return. The swing check valve is an economical type of check valve, but it has a higher knocking effect. Dual plate check valves are more common in various industries than swing control valves because they have a little knocking effect. In addition, the total cost of a dual plate check valve, which is the initial cost, operating cost, and energy cost, is much lower than a swing check valve.
What is a dual-plate check valve?
The concept of a dual-plate check valve is the result of efforts to overcome the problems associated with traditional swing check valves and lift check valves. The dual-plate check valve uses two spring plates mounted on a central hinge screw. As the current decreases, the torsional spring motion closes the plates before the current returns. This concept provides the dual benefits of No Water Hammer and Non-Slam at the same time. Together, the features make the dual-plate check valve the most powerful and efficient design. Also known as SILENT CHECK VALVE.
Dual-Plate Check Valve Classification
By body structure
The non-retainer structure ensures that no holes are fully drilled in the valve body to be fitted with a hinge pin and stop base with a dual-plate check valve. Instead of drilling, they machine a recess.
The non-retainer design with a dual-plate check valve also ensures higher integrity at high pressures and ensures little concern about body leakage.
By end connection type
Log flanged contacts are similar to wafers but have minor changes. Clamp holes are drilled and there is one hole for each screw hole on the flanges. And each threaded hole has two screws, one on each flange on the opposite side. This form of connection can be used for dead-end operations, where there is only one flange on one side of the valve and the other side is exposed to the environment, provided that the seat/holder is screwed in place.
In a wafer connection, a wafer body type valve is installed between the pipe flanges, and the pipe flange screws are attached to it. There are also several holes on the body of some wafer forms to ensure proper valve position between the flanges.
The valve body type wafer is the lightest body type for installation between pipe flanges. Therefore, wafer milk is cheaper than using other valves.
The valve has a flange end connection and screw holes are used to screw the flanges to the shaft. Flange attachments make it easier to remove and repair. Flange fittings are popular in larger valve sizes. Washers should be used where these flanges meet.
The ends of the valve and the tube have the same diameter. The outer edge of both is welded to create a "valley" to be filled with metal. These two parts are welded around the rims as shown in the picture. Butt welding fittings are intended for smaller diameters, usually 2 inches or less.
By sealing method
Soft seal means that one of the sealing pairs is made of low hardness material. In general, soft stool seats are made of non-metallic materials with strength, stiffness, and high-temperature tolerance to ensure zero leakage. However, the service life and temperature compatibility are poorer than metal seals. While some vendors have argued that their hard seal valve can cause zero leakage, hard seal valve seals are still weaker than soft seal valves. However, the corrosion resistance of soft sealing valves against a specific corrosive environment can not meet the technical requirements.
Both ends of the sealing pair are made of metal or other high-hardness metals. Therefore, the valve is considered a metal seal valve or metal-to-metal felt valve. Hard seal valves have low sealing but high-temperature tolerance, corrosion resistance, and mechanical properties are stronger than soft-sealing valves, such as steel + steel, steel + copper, steel + graphite, and steel + alloy steel. Which may be cast iron, bronze cast iron, alloy steel, bead welding alloy or spray alloy.
How does a Dual-Plate Check Valve work?
The valve plate opens when the fluid pressure flows in one direction. If fluid enters the valve in the opposite direction due to fluid pressure and the plate hitting the valve seat, the flow will be cut off. The reduced flow allows the torsion spring to close the plate without any return to the fluid flow.
The valve has a cylindrical body and can have a more linear stress distribution than other valve configurations. The cylindrical body is made to withstand excessive weight as well as the weight or thickness of the valve. Therefore, in difficult loading conditions, this valve has a distinct edge in terms of safety and economy.
Features and benefits of a Dual Plate Check Valve
A Dual Plate Check Valve is a non-return valve that is stronger, lighter in weight, and more compact than a conventional swing control valve or lift control valve.
- The pressure drop in the double sheet check is very small compared to other check valves.
- Low wear and tear of the seat because it has a non-knock design.
- Water hammers in Dual Plate Check Valve are almost negligible because the closing of the valve does not depend on the return pressure and return flow. Each plate, which is half the size of a rotating check disk, provides a direct current path and the least resistance. As a result of the spring closure, as soon as the flow rate decreases below the minimum required speed, the valve closes and then the closing rate drops to the flow rate reduction pattern. When the flow reaches zero and before the flow is reversed, the valve closes. This reduces the water hammer.
- Non-slam design: The two plates in the Dual Plate Check Valve are mounted vertically in the middle for horizontal installation and eliminate the effect of gravity. Also, the momentum generated when they move to a closed position is only a fraction of what is generated in an open rotary valve. In addition, due to the closing of the shock absorber, the valve closes when the flow rate reaches zero and until the flow returns. When it starts to close, the current, thus, cushions the plates and chairs, thereby reducing knocking.
Dual Plate Check Valve Application
The Dual Plate Check Valve is the most suitable type of check valve that can be used for almost any configuration of system materials and parameters used in various applications. Some common applications are:
- Water systems such as boiler, drinking water, fire safety system, cooling, and heating water system, and so on.
- Petrochemical: Marine / Land Applications, LPG, LNG, Lubricating Oil, Cryogenic, etc.
- Hydrocarbons: In almost all applications.
- Air and gas applications such as chlorine, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and so on.
- Metallurgical and chemical applications: sugar, pharmaceuticals, paper, cement, steel, aluminum, copper, zinc, etc.